I. This summer, I'm
A. working weekdays til 3 which means
1. I have time to work out in the afternoons and
2. I will do so and
3. I have done so, like this week, I
a. did the first week of Couch-to-5k
b. and biked the 13 mile roundtrip to work three days.
c. I plan to do this every week, plus other exercising, like
i. maybe Jacquelyn's group-strength class since the weight room at the gym will be closed most of the summer.
B. I also have weekends off, which means
1. camping and
2. not having to wake up at 5am on Sunday mornings.
II. In Capitalist America,
A. Bank robs YOU!
III. The Rapture is
A. not happening tomorrow
B. or ever.
C. If anything, always remember:
1. apocalypse is Greek for revelation and
2. revelation simply means
a. something will be revealed and does
b. not mean the end of the world.
3. No religious prophesy has ever been right.
D.This prophesy is also
1. brought to you by the same people who say the Earth is 6000 years old.
2. Just saying.
IV. I haven't been taking many pictures lately because
A. I feel uninspired and
B. It's been winter or raining or dark and
C. I feel fat and ugly so
1. self-portraits are out.
V. I don't really have anything
A. for a fifth topic, however,
1. I felt four was
a. a bad number to end on and
b. figured this would be
i. funny and
ii. amusing for
iii. the kids at home.